Monday, January 10, 2011

The No. 1 Post

Hey y'all.  With the number of home improvement projects that have recently reared their ugly head, a refreshing realization has washed over me.  I thoroughly enjoy working on my house.  It don't just enjoy it. I look forward to these projects.  They have become such an anticipation recently, the misguided thought of breaking something just so I can fix it has occasionally flown through my mind.  My fiance well surely worry and have words with me upon reading this...I love you, sweetheart!  However, she can rest comfortably in the fact the my Tim-the-Tool-Man-Taylor inspired mania will not come to fruition.  It's just not in the budget.  The fixins happen when they happen.

My most recent project was repairing the HVAC on a cold winter day.  Expect that story in the next post.  I'll work to blog about all my projects and other various fixins from the past, going all the way back to the purchase of our first house.  Readers might also be exposed to some rantings of wedding planning lessons learned from the groom's point of view.  It's not nails and power tools, but there is some valuable information to be shared with other men who will most certainly find themselves in situations similar to mine.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. please don't follow your Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor mania. I will gladly find things for you to fix instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as dad always said, there's always a book on how to do something ie fix the hvac

    ReplyDelete